Phone & Internet Providers
Phone and Internet Providers are your connection to the outside world. Whether you have high bandwidth requirements or just need a few phone lines, a reliable service partner is critical. Voice and data lines can take 6 weeks or more to provision so plan ahead to avoid delays or costly expediting fees:
Keys to a QuickMove:
- Estimate the number of simultaneous calls your office needs to handle: a rule of thumb is to provide 1 line for every 3 people in the office.
- Ask a Phone Systems provider to evaluate your existing phone bill and data transfer profile to customize solutions for your needs.
- Review which phone and internet providers already service your building. If high speed services are not yet installed – explore wireless antennas which can be rooftop mounted.
Below is an outline of T-1 and DSL service benefits to help you determine which internet option is best for your business. Once you know what type of internet service you need, you can start contacting service providers.
- Guaranteed service: no site downtime, guaranteed data transmission speeds
- Speed: T-1 starts at 1.5mbps, upload and download speeds are the same
- Pricing: starting at $400-$500 a month for a multi year contract
- Contract: better pricing available for longer term contracts
- Installation: allow 45 days, can be installed sooner for a fee
- No service guarantee: service may have downtime and speeds may vary
- Speed: varies by service, upload and download speeds may differ
- Pricing: starting at $40-$50 a month
- Contract: varies, some services are offered with out a contract period
- Installation: allow 30 days, service can be available much sooner
Have your phone bill reviewed by one or more telecom specialists. Once your usage is understood, you can make the best purchasing decisions.
Phone & Internet Providers Service Providers for Your New Space
Find service providers to help you get your new office, retail, warehouse or other space ready for business!