Mcmahon Blvd & Fineland Nw is aland property for lease in Albuquerque, NM.
• Property can be subdivided to fit users needs.
• Improved land sale price ranges from $7.68 to $15.00 PSF, subject to subdivided lands location and parcel size.
• Located on the going-home side of McMahon at a signalized intersection.
• All utilities available, Fiber-Optic lines running in front of the property, along McMahon Blvd.
• Excellent opportunity for a neighborhood center or medical center to service surrounding underserved neighborhood & New Affinity @ ABQ Non-Assisted Living 55+ Apartments.
• Development opportunity, excellent for neighborhood market/grocery store, mixed dine-in restaurants, small medical park with Dentistry & Urgent Care clinics, Neighborhood retail center.
• Under-served area with substantial potential for retail growth. Area continues to be one of the city’s fastest growing sectors.
• 0.3 Miles to the North is Rio Rancho’s Presbyterian Rust Medical Hospital, which is undergoing a reported $86 million dollar expansion. Adding an additional 120 rooms, and 21,500 SF Cancer Center to its current 95 bed full service hospital.
• Adjacent to this property is the new Affinity at Albuquerque's 121,000 SF, 4 story, 55+ Non-Assisted Senior Living Apartments, consisting of 154 units. Estimated projected cost is $25 million dollars.
• Nearest neighborhood center is located over 2 miles to the East.
• Nearest Major Intersection is Unser & McMahon. Unser is the Albuquerque Far West-side’s main artery running North & South from Rio Rancho’s HWY 550, stretching to SW Albuquerque’s Rio Bravo Blvd.
Request Property Information
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.