• Year Built: 1980
220 Dorado Place Southeast is amulti-family property for lease in Albuquerque, NM.
Located in Albuquerque's east gateway the property is well positioned at the end of the BRT/ART transportation corridor, the entrance to the east mountain area and near Sandia National Laboratories and Kirtland Air Force Base.
Amazing property and rare opportunity to invest in a value add deal.
- 14.63% cash on cash with new Freddie Mac
- 10 year ownership - eligible for 4% renovation/rehab tax credits
- 3 property portfolio allows for flexible exit strategy
- Acquire well below replacement cost
- Rents are 14% below submarket
- Competing properties are charging for RUBs (subject is not)
- Potential after tax IRR of 24.90%
Don't miss out on this opportunity to invest in Albuquerque's growing multifamily market.
Request Property Information
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.