• Year Built: 1900
481 Hanover St is amulti-family property for lease in Manchester, NH.
Unique OCTAGONAL mixed use Property with red brick exterior presents many options including owner occupancy, development of additional units or a total rehab project.
Approved for 4 units (3 apartments and one office unit by variance). A 4th partially completed apartment on the 3rd floor was approved subject to second egress and inspection.
* Three story, 9,678 +/- SF (Gross Area) building with over 5,000 SF of completed space.
* Land: .277+/- acres , Paved parking lot with 6 spaces (with room for 8 cars)
* 3 rented apartments and one office unit (currently vacant)
* Additional, unfinished space includes two partially completed apartments, one in the octagonal ‘carriage house’ and the other on the 3rd floor, which boasts views of the city.
This corner lot property (Belmont and Hanover) is just before the crest of Hanover Street and is within 1 mile of Elm Street and two miles from I-93/101. This property includes many uniquely designed features:
* The carriage house is also 8 sided with wood clapboard exterior and partially finished interior. Unheated and lower level has access to the one car, drive in garage.
* Carved Spiral stair case that connects all three floors reaches above the roof line to a widow watch with beautiful city views.
* Wood floors, hard wood doors some with glass windows, stained glass panels,
* The unfinished attic apartment has wood floors, skylights and wide open rooms. this apartment awaits heat and second means of egress.
Request Property Information
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We'll create a list of matching properties that meet your criteria.
- Chris Norwood, agent and Rofo Pro