2111 West Main Street, Lowell, MI 49331

Request info Add to list

To view building contacts please sign in with your Pro account or create a pro account.

Simon J.

Company: requires Pro account

Email: requires Pro account

Phone: requires Pro account

Choose nearby businesses to show on the map:

  • Available Spaces
Suite Space Type Pricing Size
--- Retail Space For sale: Contact for Pricing 393,346 sqft

View Details
Edit property

Building Details:

2111 West Main Street is aretail property for lease in Lowell, MI. The property currently has 1 retail space for lease and is marketed by The Jonna Group.

. 72,316 SF Shopping Center Anchored By Long Established Tractor Supplied Co.
. 76% Occupancy with All NNN Leases; Upside With Remaining 24% Vacancy
. Newly Renewed 5 Year Lease With Goodrich Theater
. Main Street Exposure With Over 475 Feet Of Frontage
. Located 15 Miles East Of Grand Rapids And North of I-96
. Potential Outlot Of Up To 5,000 SF Building Nearly 14% Population Growth Since 2000; More Population Growth Projected

The Jonna Group of Marcus & Millichap is pleased to exclusively present for sale Ridgeview Shopping Center strategically located in Kent County. The subject site is along the main retail corridor in Lowell on West Main Street, the main interstate connecter just east of Grand Rapids. The desirable market of Lowell is approximately 15 miles east of the fundamentally stable, ever growing Grand Rapids Metro and just north of I-96 freeway.

This 72,316 square foot plaza is comprised of a multi tenant plaza and a free standing movie theater on over 9 acres of land with other national retailers including Meijer, Walgreens, Rite Aid, various banks and fast food restaurants within the immediate vicinity. The tenant mix of recognizable retailers includes Tractor Supply Company, Goodrich Theater who recently signed a 5 year extension, Snap Fitness and other local businesses.

Occupied space reflects 76% allowing for potential leasing upside in the remaining 24% vacancy. All tenants have NNN leases with scheduled rent increases and full NNN reimbursements for property taxes, insurance, and common area maintenance. Tractor Supply Company has a lease through March 2021 and is the largest retail farm and ranch store chain in the United States. Goodrich Quality Theater was founded in Grand Rapids, Michigan in 1930 and currently 31 theaters in 5 US States (Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri).

Request Property Information

Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.