• Year Built: 1919
79 Mellen Street is aretail property for lease in Portland, ME.
This freestanding building has been operated as a market/convenience store since 1924. Well-located in a heavily populated downtown neighborhood with heavy foot traffic. After 40+ years, the current owners are ready for a change and have several ideas to share with energetic new owners. This is a freestanding brick and wood frame building. The sale includes the real estate (1728 sq ft building), business, and all assets related to the business. Inquire with broker about lease with option to buy.
• EXCELLENT IN-TOWN LOCATION
• POSSIBLE CONVERSION TO BAKERY OR RESTAURANT
• ONLY BUILDING IN AREA WITH THIS DESIGNATED USE
• INQUIRE WITH BROKER ABOUT LEASE OPTION
Request Property Information
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We'll create a list of matching properties that meet your criteria.
- Chris Norwood, agent and Rofo Pro