3220 Grant Line Road, New Albany, IN 47150

Request info Add to list

To view building contacts please sign in with your Pro account or create a pro account.

Tyler S.

Company: requires Pro account

Email: requires Pro account

Phone: requires Pro account

Choose nearby businesses to show on the map:

Edit property

Building Details:

• Year Built: 1993

3220 Grant Line Road is aretail property for lease in New Albany, IN.

This performing car wash business is located along the commercial corridor of Grant Line Road in South Central Floyd County, New Albany, Indiana.

The real estate being offered for sale with the operating business consists of 1.04 acres (45,302 square feet), according to courthouse data. The Traffic Count at the site is approx. 30,000 cars daily.

This 5,310 square foot one-story tunnel/conveyor system car wash facility was constructed in 1993. Approx. 1,560 square feet or 29% of the building area, is general office, customer waiting/lobby, vending, restroom space (two 2-and 3-fixture public restrooms and one 2-fixture private office restroom), and a glass walled customer viewing area. The remaining 71% of the total building area, or 3,750 square feet, is space to include the tunnel conveyor car wash bay, mechanical & storage space, employee restroom with a shower, and an automotive detail area.

The car wash facility includes one automatic tunnel conveyor wash bay with entrance and exit overhead doors. The detailing bay also has overhead doors accessed from the south parking lot and by interior doors from the office space. Also, located on site are two-lane vacuuming islands at the south side of the building. The car wash furniture, fixtures & equipment (FF&E) includes the following: typical 90-foot automatic conveyor wash bay equipment such as fiberglass pit covers and conveyor angle, deluxe 15-hp dual high pressure prep gun pump station, stainless steel triple applicator arch (pre-soak), chemical feel system and mix tank system, brush wheel cleaning system, rocker panel and side & window washer, high pressure rinse system, dual stack high pressure pump station, tunnel/watch system controller, hydraulic, plumbing, internal water plumbing, 9 motor vehicle drying system, and various other specialized equipment such as vacuums, reverse osmosis water system, fresh water booster pump, triplex tank water softener, air compressor, supply lines, entrance eye detector, pulse switch, and tire switch.

Request Property Information

Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.