1010 Production Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46808

Request info Add to list

To view building contacts please sign in with your Pro account or create a pro account.

Steven K. Z.

Company: requires Pro account

Email: requires Pro account

Phone: requires Pro account

Choose nearby businesses to show on the map:

Edit property

Building Details:

• Year Built: 1981

1010 Production Rd is an office property for lease in Fort Wayne, IN.

Raytheon is completing a consolidation within the Ft. Wayne Campus that will move functions from three buildings into one building.

Building 10 - 1010 Production Rd. is a three-story, Class A office building totaling approximately 306,000 sq. ft. in three pods of three floors each. Raytheon will lease back approximately 206,000 sq. ft. of the facility for a period of seven years. The building was built in 1981.

Building 3 - 1320/1540 Production Rd. is an industrial warehouse facility totaling approximately 476,450 sq. ft. Parkview Health Systems and Safran Group occupy approximately 42% of the property and Raytheon occupies the remaining 58%. Raytheon will lease its space through December 31, 2015, while it completes its consolidation into 1010 Production Road.

Building 17 - 1410 Progress Rd. is an industrial warehouse facility totaling approximately 6,895 sq. ft. that will be fully leased by Raytheon through December 31, 2015.

Combined, the three Properties provide an investor with the attractive investment opportunity to acquire a large presence of approximately 789,345 sq. ft. of office and industrial space in Ft. Wayne, IN.

The Portfolio is located in the North Fort Wayne submarket, less than a mile from two separate four-way interchanges with I-69, which connects Fort Wayne with Indianapolis to the south and I-80/I-90 to the north, and as well as connecting to I-469, Fort Wayne's ring road. The property is located across from a new Costco.

Request Property Information

Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.