Swindell Road & County Line Road, Hillsborough Co. is aland property for lease in Plant City, FL.
See an aerial video presentation of Southern Oaks East at:
In the middle of massive mixed use developments, Southern Oaks East is a 60.4 acre tract of land in Hillsborough County, Florida, designed and permitted (Permit No. 44032559.001) for a gated, single family residential development with 31 large home sites, and ready for platting, infrastructure and home construction! It is located 22 miles east of downtown Tampa, just off I-4 near other substantial developments. A 1005 acre tract almost contiguous has been purchased for a master planned community, and expected to break ground this year.
This site offers quick and easy access to the major metro areas of Tampa Bay; located near Plant City just off the I-4 County Line Road exit ramp; just 23 miles to downtown Tampa, 20 miles to the Brandon Mall, 6 miles to Lakeland, and 4 miles to Plant City.
Upscale custom home builders have expressed interest in a dozen home sites, just a few more sites and construction on infrastructure will begin; grand entry gates, equestrian fencing, streets upscale street lighting, etc.
Southern Oaks East Residential Development Highlights:
• 60 acre gated single family development approved for construction!
• 31 large home sites from 0.6 acre to 4.8 acres
• Minimum of 110 feet wide lots
• Equestrian friendly home sites
• Majestic Oaks and pond views
• Country atmosphere environment
• Sidewalks designed throughout
• Lighted streets designed throughout
• Nearby parks for horse riding, hiking, etc.
Southern Oaks East is divided into north and south sections; differing in lot sizes, which range from a 4 acre equestrian lot, perfect for horses, to smaller lots down to .6 acres. All offer country living with all the conveniences of nearby retail, office, schools, and hospitals.
• Property Type: Development Land Residential
• Property Includes clean LLC ownership
• Zoning: 40 acres are 1:5, 20 acres are 1:1
• Utilities: TECO, power available along frontage
• Well and septic utilities
• County approved fire protection
• Excellent visibility; 664 feet frontage along Swindell Road, near I-4 exit ramp
• Property identification numbers of three parcels:
From downtown Tampa, take I-4 east about 22 miles to County Line Road exit, go north on County Line Road (about a quarter mile), to Swindell Road, go west on Swindell Road about a quarter mile, just past Myrtel Road. Property will be on the right (north side).
From Lakeland, take I-4 west about 6 miles to County Line Road exit, to Swindell Road (about a quarter mile north), go west on Swindell Road about a quarter mile; just past Myrtel Road. Property will be on right (north side).
Price: $1,495,000. or Joint Venture (with buyers; builders and developers).
Price per “ready to build” acre: $24,752..
Price per large, multi acre home site: Varies for these one acre to five acre home sites. Call for price sheet with substantial quantity discount.
Request Property Information
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We'll create a list of matching properties that meet your criteria.
- Ed Killmer, agent and Rofo Pro