| For Lease
| $1 | 260 sqft
This 32nd floor space of 161 North Clark Street at the southwest corner of Randolph Street is shared among professional organizations including law firms, a real estate advisor and an investment company that have been a cohesive membership since 2004. Each firm has enjoyed its individual identity and culture while benefiting from the economics of scale of a larger tenant.
The building is professionally managed Class A property with amenities including covered parking, health club, conference rooms, and more. The building is connected to the Pedway providing convenient access to the Daley Center, City Hall and Thompson Center and access to numerous restaurants.
- Professionally designed new office with spacious floor plan
- Impressive views of the lake and unobstructed western views
- Front door elevator exposure with receptionist
- Furnished offices, file storage and conference room
- Use of two conference rooms and kitchen
- Secure high-speed wireless and wired internet connectivity
- State-of-the-art telephone system
- Copier and fax machine usage
- Rent: Negotiable
- Term: Negotiable
- Security deposit: Negotiable
- Telephone/data charge: $250 monthly for telephone line and internet connectivity
- Escalations: 3% rent increase per year
Price Per Sqft: $0.00
Lease Type: Direct
Year Built: 1992
Listing ID: 288982
Listing URL: http://ow.ly/b6ICV
Conveniently located in the Central Loop just blocks from the federal and municipal courts and banks.