51,320 Square Foot Office Space For Lease @ 101 California Street - 19th & 20th Floors
* Designed by Phillip Johnson and John Burgee and completed in 1982, 101 California is recognized as a San Francisco landmark that enlivens the city skyline. Its timeless, modern design encompasses a seven-story triangular base, offering expansive cityscape outlooks with large open floor-plates is brilliantly juxtaposed with its adjoined, cyclindrical tower rising 48 stories above the 30,000 square foot on-site plaza. Views from the upper tower deliver unobstructed bay area panorama.
* 101 California's footprint spans one full block in the heart of San Francisco's Financial District providing unique access to Front Street, Pine Street, Davis Street, and California Street from 101 California's main lobby. The building boasts a California Street address with a dedicated taxi stop on Davis Street, Muni stops on Davis and Pine Streets, and immediate proximity to the Embarcadero BART Station.
* More than 200 restaurant, hotel, and entertainment options are located in the neighborhood including The Plant Cafe Organtic, Perbacco, Barbacco, Tadich Grill, Michael Mina, Wayfare Tavern, RN74, San Francisco Soup Company, Le Regency Delicatessen, Yoppi Frozen Yogurt, Starbuck's and Peet's Coffee. Nearby hotels include The Mandarin Oriental, The Omni, Le Meridian, The Grand Hyatt, and Hotel Vitale among many others.
* 101 California envelopes one of the city's most treasured public plazas known for its seasonal flowers, ample seating, and deliberate connection of Market Street and California Street. Hines organizes a summer concert series in the plaza featuring highly talented muscians from various genres as lunchtime entertainment for visitors and tenants alike. Other amenities include nearby office supply stores, catering companies, and health and fitness options, on-site valet parking, on-site car detail service, on-site custom designed electric car charging stations, on-site FedEx/UPS stations, and on-site dry cleaning and laundry service.
* 101 California is LEED Platinum.
Listing company: Hines Norcal
Listing ID: 268742