1001 Princess Anne Street is aretail property for lease in Fredericksburg, VA.
*** REAL ESTATE AUCTION ***
List price is starting bid only.
Price to be determined at live public auction.
Important Commercial Property in the Center of Historic Fredericksburg, VA
Important Real Estate Auction
Fri, Feb 12, 2016 @ 11:00am
1001 Princess Anne St and
215 William St
Fredericksburg, VA, 22401
Price to be determined at Live Public Auction.
2 totally renovated and ready to use commercial buildings totaling over 17,000 sq. ft. in the heart of Fredericksburg, VA's downtown retail district and restaurant row! 1001 Princess Anne St. & 215 William St.-- Only $250,000 Starting Bid!
Having been contracted by the Fredericksburg Area Museum & Cultural Center, and partnering with Cushman & Wakefield|Thalhimer, we are proud to offer 2 totally renovated historic buildings totaling over 17,000 sq. ft. located at one of the most prominent intersections in downtown historic Fredericksburg, VA. With excellent Commercial Downtown zoning, the possibilities are endless in the center of the city!
Detailed information, floor plans, zoning uses, aerials, virtual tour and more can be found on at the auction’s webpage at www.nichollsauction.com under the documents tab.
- 2 completely renovated buildings totaling 17,236 +/- sq. ft. at the intersection of Princess Anne St. and William St. in the heart of Historic Fredericksburg, VA
- 1001 Princess Anne St. (6,706 +/- sq. ft.) has approx. 44' of road frontage on Princess Anne St. and approx. 52' of road frontage on William St.
- 215 William St. (10,530 +/- sq. ft.) has approx. 31' of road frontage on William St. and a depth of 86'
- The Princess Anne St. entrance opens into the main museum space, which is two stories high and quite a grand space. Immediately inside this entrance is a preserved section of the former Bank’s teller line. Inside the former gallery space is where the original vault is located, complete with original door and hardware. Beyond this area is the elevator and stair well. In the rear of the space is one large the full width room that makes up the remainder of the floor. One the second floor there is mezzanine gallery space, one additional gallery room, multi-stall bathrooms, and a great office space. The office space is made up of a reception area, break room, and four offices. The third floor consists of one large event space, a small catering closet, bathrooms, stairs and an elevator lobby. The basement of this portion of the building houses two Collections Rooms, the IT systems room, two offices, and many of the property’s mechanical systems. There are two William St. entrances to the property. One leads directly to the stairwell, the other opens into the main gift shop of the former museum, with built-in shelving, counters and cabinetry. In the rear of this portion of the property there is a full width education room or conference room. In the remainder of this space there are multi-stall bathrooms, an office, the elevator and the elevator service room. Beneath this portion of the property there is a basement level that houses more of the property’s mechanical systems.
- Public water/sewer/gas
- Tax Maps: 7789-15-1296 (.0568 acres) & 7789-15-2320 (.0604 acres); Zoned CD (Commercial Downtown); built in 1927 (gutted and completely renovated in 2008 at a cost of over $12 million)
- Auction being conducted in partnership with Jamie Scully and Wilson Greenlaw of Cushman & Wakefield/Thalhimer
- Only $250,000 Starting Bid!
ATTN REALTORS: If you are a Realtor representing a buyer, please click here and complete the broker participation form. In order to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 02/11/16.
Please contact Wilson Greenlaw or Jamie Scully (540-322-4140) or Kelly Strauss (540-226-1279) for more information or a private preview of the property.
For more information visit, www.nichollsauction.com
Nicholls Auction Marketing Group