p/o Parcel 155.14, Hurley Drive, Site 1 is aland property for lease in Sevierville, TN.
This development property is located in Governor's Crossing, a mixed-use tourist-oriented development populated with a retail center, hotel, condo and time-share resorts, restaurants, winery, and Rainforest Adventures Discovery Zoo.
This 2.5-acre tract will be subdivided off a larger tract that is under development for a 14-screen, 57,000 square foot movie theater with a planned opening date of November 1, 2015. It is situated in front of the theater and is a prime location for an upper-end hotel development. Since the property has not yet been subdivided, the amount of acreage may be adjusted as needed. Site 2, an adjacent 2.5-acre out parcel, is also available at $800,000 per acre.
• Movie Theater Out Parcel - Site 1
• Adjacent to major new 14-screen movie theater under construction
• $800,000 per acre price
• C-5 Commercial Planned Unit Development Zoning District
• All utilities available
• Much of the site work is being completed with the movie theater development
• Adjacent Site 2 out-parcel also available