Tract B, Old Knoxville Highway is aland property for lease in Sevierville, TN.
Sperry Van Ness | R. M. Moore, LLC and Goldman Partners Realty, LLC are pleased to exclusively offer for sale this commercial development tract in Sevierville, Tennessee. The tract is located adjacent to the Sevierville Convention Center and other tourist destination venues. The land is mostly wooded, with some long-range mountain views and golf course views on the top. Given the topography and views of this very attractive tract, the likely use would be for residential or tourist residential development, although the zoning would allow a variety of commercial uses. Tract B is one of nine contiguous and non-contiguous tracts in the same tourist-oriented mixed-use development that are being offered for sale.
• Mountain and golf course views
• All municipal utilities available
• C-5 Tourist Commercial zoning district
• Combined approximate road frontage of 3,165 feet
• Adjacent to Wilderness at the Smokies Water Park - an indoor & outdoor park totaling over 100,000 SF
• Adjacent to Stone Hill Lodge at the Wilderness - 234 rooms
• Adjacent to Wyndham Vacation Resorts Great Smokies Lodge - 558 multi-room timeshare units
• Adjacent to Sevierville Convention Center - 200,000+ SF
• Directly across the road from Sevierville Golf Club with its two 18-hole championship golf courses
Create a Property List
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.