Lots 56,57,58, Winfield Dunn Parkway is aland property for lease in Sevierville, TN.
A vacant tract of three lots fronting on major thoroughfare to three cities and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Unique opportunity for fee simple purchase in the heart of the tourist industry . The three lots combine to offer 150 frontage feet and are 200 feet deep. They are bounded at rear by a paved city street and front on Winfield Dunn Parkway. Little Pigeon River is approximately 40 yards on parallel at rear and is separated from tract by bank-side homes and rear street, River Lane.
• Three level lots ideal for new business development in tourism area
• Located in successful, established retail corridor to Smoky Mountains
• Street side to Highway 66 and short distance from US Hwy 411/441
• Fronts main corridor for 10-12 million annual visitors
• Tract is neighbor to a variety of many national franchises and many local, privately owned businesses
• Located approximately 1/4 mile north of The Wilderness Resort and The Sevierville Golf Course
• Little Pigeon River parallels near rear of the tract.
• Mowed tract located between Cherokee Trading Post and Military Surplus store.
Create a Property List
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.