- Available Spaces
|---||Land||For lease: $1,100/mo||13,939 sqft|
|---||Retail Space||For sale: Contact for Pricing||13,939 sqft|
1428 E. Parkway is a mixed-use property for lease in Gatlinburg, TN. The property currently has 1 land and 1 retail space for lease and is marketed by Sperry Van Ness Commercial Real Estate Advisors.
The property is located on the eastbound side of East Parkway (US 321) within the city limits of Gatlinburg, a mountain resort city. It is nearly opposite the intersection of East Parkway and Glades Road, near the Gatlinburg Arts & Crafts Community. Rocky Top Sports World is located a short distance from the property.
The property is improved with a former gas station / retail building built in 1960, and a falling-down residential building. The improvements are considered to have little economic value and the property is therefore offered as a NNN ground lease. Initial ground rent is $3,600 per month with a minimum 5-year initial lease term.
• Ground lease; NNN; $3,600 per month; minimum 5-year initial lease term
• Great Visibility with Easy Access on Hwy. 321 in Gatlinburg
• Desirable Location with Good Daily Traffic Count
• Close to new Rocky Top Sports World
• Close to Glades Road Arts & Crafts Community