131 Parkway is aland property for lease in Gatlinburg, TN.
The Gateway Gatlinburg Development Site is made up of 5.6 acres that are offered for sale, fee simple, and 1.82 acres that are currently under a long term ground lease. The seller controls the leasehold position and it is for sale in addition to the 5.6 acres fee simple for a total of 7.42 acres.
The division of the property is shown above and the property is available for subdivision.
The current asking price on the 5.6 fee simple acres is $8,000,000.00
The current asking price for the 1.82 leasehold acres is $750,000.00. In addition, the leasehold buyer then assumes the lease payment to the landowner. Please contact the broker for more information.
• Average Daily Traffic Count: 32,711
• 1,155 Feet of Parkway Frontage Ensure Easy Access and Superior Visibility
• 1,050 Feet of River Frontage on the West Prong of the Little Pigeon River
• Red Light Access at the intersection of Parkway and Dudley Creek
• Gatlinburg, TN is the Gateway to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
• The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is the Most Visited National Park in the Country
• Over 11,000,000 People Visit Gatlinburg Annually