• Year Built: 2005
330 Frazier Avenue #112 is aretail property for lease in Chattanooga, TN.
Great 2,100 SF suite on Frazier Avenue in the heart of the North Shore retail district. The North Shore services the local community in addition to serving Chattanooga's huge tourist population. The walking bridge is 100 yards away. This suite has been the location for Stone Cup Coffee for about 10 years. They are moving to a building 1/2 block away which they own.
Other tenants in the building include: Plum Nelly, Epiphany Spa, Totto Sushi and Grill, Frankie & Julian's and Papercut Interactive. The 2nd and 3rd floors of the building has 30 apartment units.
• The suite has great visibility with street parking on Frazier Avenue, parking behind the building at Coolidge Park and there is a parking garage across the street.
• The back side of the suite has a porch for outside seating overlooking Coolidge Park and the Tennessee River.
• The suite includes 3 garage doors on the back side which can be rolled up to allow access to the porch.
• Other tenants in the building include: Plum Nelly, Epiphany Spa, Totto Sushi and Grill, Frankie & Julian's and Papercut Interactive. The 2nd and 3rd floors of the building has 30 apartment units.
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We'll create a list of matching properties that meet your criteria.
- Joseph V Williams, agent and Rofo Pro