8092 Richlandtown Road is aland property for lease in Quakertown, PA.
• 237 Acres Located in Haycock and East Rockhill Townships
• Former Girl Scout Camp Located 60 Miles from Philadelphia and 2 Hours from New York City
• Minutes to Nockamixon State Park and the 1.450 Acre Lake Nockamixon
• Property Includes Cabins, Barns, Stables, Ponds, Stone Farm House, Commercial Dining Hall and Tohickon Creek
• Many Uses Including Camp and Recreation, Residential Development, Hunting and Fishing, Commercial, Corporate Retreat and Horse Farm
Camp Tohikanee is located in Haycock and East Rockhill Townships of Bucks County and offers 237 acres of beautiful land, ponds and a spectacular creek running thru the property. The Property is an assemblage of 6 contiguous parcels located in 2 townships, approximately 84.14 acres are located in East Rockhill Township and approximately 153.078 acres are located in Haycock Township. The property is located on the south side of Richlandtown Road. There are eight outdoor camping units, five indoor facilities, four camping areas, dining hall, three games fields, art center, theatre, horse stable and adventure rope courses.
Contact Cindy McDonnell Feinberg at 610-360-9733 for Sale information