599-bypass Santa Fe is aland property for lease in Santa Fe, NM.
Santa Fe, New Mexico-Mixed Use Development
*Commercial, office & light manufacturing
*Many uses allowed, including: hotel, restaurant, grocery, medical, bank, warehouse, gym, school, church, gas station, office, and carwash sites.
Purchase or Lease
*Land sales $8.00 to $12.00 per square foot
*Ground lease .80 cents to $1.20
per square foot-per year-NNN
*Approximately 1.3 million square feet of building spaceplanned
*Borders the 599 Santa Fe Bypass
*599 is a main access into Santa Fe from
I-25 and the direct route to Northern New Mexico
*The new overpass is complete and provides excellent access to both developments
*Adjacent to the Municipal Airport
*Convenient access to all areas of Santa Fe
• Contiguous to the Tierra Contenta Residential Subdivision and the new Swan Park
• Swan Park will total 90+- acres when complete (1of 3 phases is done)
• Railrunner Station at 599 & I-25, offering rail access to Albuquerque
• The Railrunner Station & I-25 are 2+- miles from these developments
• Site is at the future entrance to the Santa Fe Airport
• Seller owns ample water rights for development
• Varied terrain of the development provides much open space
Create a Property List
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.