Signal Between San Pedro & Louisiana is aland property for lease in Albuquerque, NM.
4 NAA Signal Lots and SEC Alameda & San Pedro PlusDevelopment Synopsis
October 14, 2014
1) Price for Lots fronting on Signal Lots 23, 24, 25 and 26 is $10.00 per square foot. Alameda frontage Lots 1-2 $21.00 per square foot, Lots 3-4 $18.00 per square foot, Lots 5-10 $14.00 per square foot,
2) City of Albuquerque Project # 766391 Alameda Widening began construction on May 1, 2013 and is complete. The schematic design shows future (full build-out) information for Alameda Boulevard and the Alameda/San Pedro intersection. Funding only allowed construction of an interim roadway section along Alameda Boulevard between San Pedro and Louisiana. However the signalization of Alameda & San Pedro is complete along with the signalization of Alameda & Louisiana. Improvements of Alameda between San Pedro and Wyoming included storm drainage but not water or sewer. Alameda between Louisiana and San Pedro is an interim 2 lane section with median.
3) Additional ROW of 32 feet on Lots 4 thru 10 on Alameda will be required for the ultimate 4 lane section.
4) Current zoning is SU-2 IP the North I-25 Sector Plan was approved in February 2010 provides an additional overlay zoning of Neighborhood Commercial (NC) while retaining the existing zoning.
5) Signal Lots 23 thru 26 have access to water. Alameda frontage Lot 1 has water available with a prorata outstanding of $5,723.64 that will have to be assumed or paid upon sale. Lots 2 thru 10 do not have water available without extension of the water line in Alameda or easement access to water in San Pedro or Signal.
6) Signal Lots 23 thru 26 have access to sewer. Alameda frontage Lots 1 thru 10 do not have sewer available without extension of the sewer lines in Alameda or easement access to sewer in Signal.
7) Electric and gas availability will be available from PNM and New Mexico Gas Company 1-888-664-2726; however, capacity and requirements to serve will depend on the use of the property.
8) ABQ Metro Traffic 2011 – Alameda (San Pedro to Louisiana) 9,200; San Pedro (Paseo Del Norte to Alameda) 13,400. These numbers will increase during the construction of the I-25 & Paseo del Norte Interchange.
9) The frontage on Alameda Ave NE is approximately 1,650 feet. The frontage on San Pedro Blvd NE is 201 feet.
10) The completion of the improvements to the I-25 and Paseo Del Norte could have a positive impact on this intersection.
11) Oakland Site Remediation is completed and approved. Contact Suzanne Busch of COA for confirmation.
All information contained herein is subject change and verification by interested parties.
Request Property Information
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.