SEC of Alameda and San Pedro is aland property for lease in Albuquerque, NM.
SEC Alameda & San Pedro Development Synopsis
January 26, 2011
1) Price for Lots 1-4 $18.00 per square foot, Lots 5-10 $14.00 per square foot.
2) City of Albuquerque has let a design contract for Project # 766391 Alameda Widening. Jame Eisenberg, PE, 768-2654, firstname.lastname@example.org is the project manager and is the best source for the current status and funding of the project. A schematic design for this project is currently under development and should be complete by February 25, 2011. This schematic will show future (full build-out) information for Alameda Boulevard and the Alameda/San Pedro intersection. Current project funding only allows construction of an interim roadway section along Alameda Boulevard between San Pedro and Louisiana. The interim design will include the full build-out for the Alameda/San Pedro intersection (including signalization). The north and south legs of the intersection will be designed to transition from the full build-out back to the existing street width approximately 500 feet north and south of the intersection. The east leg will also be designed to transition from the full build-out width back to the interim width approximately 500 feet east of the intersection. Funding for this construction is anticipated by 2012. Improvements of Alameda between San Pedro and Wyoming will include storm drainage but not water or sewer. Alameda between Louisiana and San Pedro will be an interim 2 lane section. Additional ROW of 32 feet on the north and south side of Alameda will be required for the ultimate 4 lane section. Negotiations with the COA will be necessary to obtain access points for the property during the design of the Alameda improvements.
3) Storm drain improvements are being designed for Alameda between Louisiana and San Pedro. Storm drain capacity is under construction north of Alameda in San Pedro to provide an outfall for the Alameda storm drain being designed. Brad Bingham (924-3986) is the appropriate contact to discuss drainage issues. Development prior to the Alameda storm drain being completed will require onsite retention of storm water.
4) Current zoning is SU-2 IP the North I-25 Sector Plan was approved in February 2010 provides an additional overlay zoning of Neighborhood Commercial (NC) while retaining the existing zoning.
5) Lot 1 has water available with a prorata outstanding of $5,723.64 that will have to be assumed or paid upon sale. Lots 2 thru 10 do not have water available without extension of the water line.
6) Lots 1 thru 10 do not have sewer available without extension of the sewer lines.
7) Electric and gas availability will be available from PNM and New Mexico Gas Company 1-888-664-2726; however, capacity and requirements to serve will depend on the use of the property.
8) ABQ Metro Traffic 2008 – Alameda (San Pedro to Louisiana) 9,800; San Pedro (Paseo Del Norte to Alameda) 11,500.
9) The frontage on Alameda Ave NE is approximately 1,650 feet. The frontage on San Pedro Blvd NE is 233 feet.
10) Improvements to the Paseo Del Norte and I-25 could have a positive impact on this intersection.
11) Oakland Site Remediation is completed and approved. Contact Suzanne Busch of COA for confirmation.
All information contained herein is subject change and verification by interested parties.
Request Property Information
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. Weâ€™ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.