Mcmahon Blvd & Fineland Nw is aland property for lease in Albuquerque, NM.
• Property can be subdivided to fit users needs.
• Improved land sale price ranges from $7.68 to $15.00 PSF, subject to subdivided lands location and parcel size.
• Located on the going-home side of McMahon at a signalized intersection.
• All utilities available, Fiber-Optic lines running in front of the property, along McMahon Blvd.
• Excellent opportunity for a neighborhood center or medical center to service surrounding underserved neighborhood & New Affinity @ ABQ Non-Assisted Living 55+ Apartments.
• Development opportunity, excellent for neighborhood market/grocery store, mixed dine-in restaurants, small medical park with Dentistry & Urgent Care clinics, Neighborhood retail center.
• Under-served area with substantial potential for retail growth. Area continues to be one of the city’s fastest growing sectors.
• 0.3 Miles to the North is Rio Rancho’s Presbyterian Rust Medical Hospital, which is undergoing a reported $86 million dollar expansion. Adding an additional 120 rooms, and 21,500 SF Cancer Center to its current 95 bed full service hospital.
• Adjacent to this property is the new Affinity at Albuquerque's 121,000 SF, 4 story, 55+ Non-Assisted Senior Living Apartments, consisting of 154 units. Estimated projected cost is $25 million dollars.
• Nearest neighborhood center is located over 2 miles to the East.
• Nearest Major Intersection is Unser & McMahon. Unser is the Albuquerque Far West-side’s main artery running North & South from Rio Rancho’s HWY 550, stretching to SW Albuquerque’s Rio Bravo Blvd.
Create a Property List
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.