• Year Built: 1980
220 Dorado Place Southeast is amulti-family property for lease in Albuquerque, NM.
Located in Albuquerque's east gateway the property is well positioned at the end of the BRT/ART transportation corridor, the entrance to the east mountain area and near Sandia National Laboratories and Kirtland Air Force Base.
Amazing property and rare opportunity to invest in a value add deal.
- 14.63% cash on cash with new Freddie Mac
- 10 year ownership - eligible for 4% renovation/rehab tax credits
- 3 property portfolio allows for flexible exit strategy
- Acquire well below replacement cost
- Rents are 14% below submarket
- Competing properties are charging for RUBs (subject is not)
- Potential after tax IRR of 24.90%
Don't miss out on this opportunity to invest in Albuquerque's growing multifamily market.
Create a Property List
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.