155 Old Turnpike Road is aland property for lease in Nottingham, NH.
189 acres: Opportunity to purchase a large block of land that has had extensive research, engineering, and planning. Site of former USA Springs development. Footings and frame of a 176,000 SF warehouse. Two drive-way access points; town and state approved. 3 wells on site.
*Town welcomes industrial, commercial, and residential development.
- 76.61 acres. Map 3, Lot 6: mostly highlands; heavily wooded; area of wetlands in rear section; cell tower on site; 1,505' on RT 4.
- 14.00 acres. Map 3, Lot 9: located between the two large parcels; has 3 small industrial buildings on site (3,390 SF building, 6,688 SF metal warehouse, 2,400 SF building)
- 78.19 acre. Map 3, Lot 10: wooded highlands, 1,700' frontage on RT 4; primary location of a proposed 176,000 SF warehouse facility (400' x 400', 32' to roof); permitting; surveying; site engineering & design; 3 primary wells (560', 630', 660') each cased with 10' steel casings, 2 of the 3 have 50 horse power electric pumps in place; also multiple monitoring wells throughout site - capped with concrete.
- 20.00 acres. Map 259, Lot 3: extension of Parcel 10; located in Barrington; land is wooded; access only through Parcel 10; was purchased to provide additional area for access to spring water resources.
ASKING PRICE: $1,950,000.00
Request Property Information
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We'll create a list of matching properties that meet your criteria.
- Chris Norwood, agent and Rofo Pro