• Year Built: 1972
81 Fitzgerald Dr. is an industrial property for lease in Jaffrey, NH.
The subject space is located in the Drumlin Industrial Park less than a mile southeast of the town’s central business district and known as 81 Fitzgerald Drive Condominium. It is comprised of a one-story 94,496± SF light industrial building. The building includes two condo units including the subject unit, Unit 2 comprised of 45,549± SF and Unit 1 comprised of 45,392± SF. There is approximately 3,555± SF of common area.
Subject unit consists of approximately 7,500± SF of finished office space plus 38,000± SF of industrial warehouse space now available. An additional 45,392 can be made available for a total of 90,000 sq ft+/-
- Property Type: Commercial – Industrial Condominium
- Year Built: 1979±; tenant offices were reportedly renovated in 2007±
- Stories: 1
- Construction: Steel/masonry
- Roof Cover: Tar & Gravel
- Exterior Siding: Front office area has brick and metal fascia; rear industrial area is painted concrete block
- Heating/Cooling: Oil-fired FHA with overhead space heaters in the warehouse space and gas-fired rooftop HVAC units in the offices
- Sprinklers: Fully sprinkled wet system
- Electrical: 1,200-amp, 3-phase, 480-volt service
- Additional: Seven loading docks including three load levelers plus one drive-in door; clear ceiling height is 14 feet
- Lot Size: 7.18± acres (common area)
- Parking: On-site asphalt paved parking area
- Frontage: 558± feet of access frontage on the east side of Fitzgerald Drive and 527± feet on Plantation Drive
- Utilities: Public water and sewer
- Occupancy Status: Jaffrey-Rindge School District is a parcel current tenant.
E-Waste Recyclers, LLC was the former tenant
Request Property Information
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We'll create a list of matching properties that meet your criteria.
- Chris Norwood, agent and Rofo Pro