273 Lowell Road is aland property for lease in Hudson, NH.
273 Lowell Road is a 13.7 acre corner lot site at a signalized intersection and offers outstanding corporate identity with more than 625 feet of frontage on Lowell Road/Route 3A. The site is zoned General 1 and is wooded, predominantly level with municipal water and natural gas available. General 1 zoning provides for a wide range of uses including office, warehouse, manufacturing, retail, restaurant, fast food, assisted living, daycare, nursing home and motor vehicle sales.
273 Lowell Road has superior highway access and the ability to draw from both the New Hampshire and Massachusetts labor markets. The site is located only 3/10 a mile from the Circumferential Highway, 2 miles from the F.E. Everett Turnpike, and less than 2 miles to the Massachusetts border via Route 3A or 3.4 miles to the Massachusetts border via Route 3/the F.E. Everett Turnpike.
Amenities within a half a mile of the site include Walmart, Sam’s Club, Digital Credit Union, Service Credit Union, McDonalds, Burger King, Dunkin Donuts, Market Basket supermarket and Rite Aid Pharmacy. There are an abundance of amenities nearby on the Daniel Webster Highway and at the Pheasant Lane Mall. Corporate neighbors include Mercury Systems and Vectron and Comcast, C&M Machine Products, Integra Biosciences, Parker Chomerics, Spartan Technology and Southeastern Container in the nearby Sagamore Industrial Park.
• Highly visible location with 628 feet of frontage on Lowell Road/Route 3A
• Corner lot at signalized intersection
• Municipal water and natural gas available
• Superior highway access - minutes from Exit 2 of Route 3/the F.E. Everett Turnpike
• Minutes from the Massachusetts border - draws from two labor markets
• Numerous area amenities including a major supermarket, food and retail services on Lowell Road, and a wide range of amenities on the Daniel Webster Highway and at the Pheasant Lane Mall
• Close to the well-established Sagamore Industrial Park
• Corporate neighbors include Mercury Systems and Vectron
Create a Property List
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.