1630 North Greene Street is aspecial purpose property for lease in Greenville, NC.
Metal Processing and Recycling Property for sale! This property is over 9 acres with approx. 32,000 square feet of office/warehouse/shelter space!
- Formally Mid-South Recycling
- Business ran for over 60 years
- Historical $4+ million annual revenues
-Space includes: offices, warehouse space, open-air steel frame shelters, scale building, bailer building, 60 ton truck scale (10'x 50'), three (3) platform scales (5,000 pound capacity each)
- Turn-key operation- all office & furnishings, heavy equipment & machinery fixtures and present metals inventory included.
- Premises security monitoring system with eight (8) IR camera setup (installed 2012)
- Recent property appraisal at $1,485,000.00 (2014)
- Recently installed building roofs with transferrable warranty (installed 2013)
- 10' high security fencing installation with barbed wire and razor ribbon (installed 2012)--Remote gate access (installed 2012)
- North Carolina DENR no further action determination based on past premises environmental assessment & remediation.
- Seller is ready to sell and retire
Off Greene St and Highway 33.
Request Property Information
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.