1630 North Greene Street is aspecial purpose property for lease in Greenville, NC.
Metal Processing and Recycling Property for sale! This property is over 9 acres with approx. 32,000 square feet of office/warehouse/shelter space!
- Formally Mid-South Recycling
- Business ran for over 60 years
- Historical $4+ million annual revenues
-Space includes: offices, warehouse space, open-air steel frame shelters, scale building, bailer building, 60 ton truck scale (10'x 50'), three (3) platform scales (5,000 pound capacity each)
- Turn-key operation- all office & furnishings, heavy equipment & machinery fixtures and present metals inventory included.
- Premises security monitoring system with eight (8) IR camera setup (installed 2012)
- Recent property appraisal at $1,485,000.00 (2014)
- Recently installed building roofs with transferrable warranty (installed 2013)
- 10' high security fencing installation with barbed wire and razor ribbon (installed 2012)--Remote gate access (installed 2012)
- North Carolina DENR no further action determination based on past premises environmental assessment & remediation.
- Seller is ready to sell and retire
Off Greene St and Highway 33.
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.