Pumpkin Lane is aland property for lease in Pinckney, MI.
Several residential lots available in the Village of Pinckney on Pumpkin Lane, located off M-36 / Main Street. Within walking distance of Downtown Pinckney. Property is currently owned by the Michigan Land Bank.
The Village of Pinckney is located in the southwest quadrant of Livingston County. The Village of Pinckney is home to the annual Art in the Park. Hundreds of booths are set up for local artists and craftsmen to display and see their art. Visitors come to see live music and entertainment as well as to try the different foods displayed at the festivities. Live music and art displays are found around the park as well as day long activities for kids and adults. The estimated population for the Village of Pinckney in 2010 was 2,427.
Parcels were previously identified as condominiums, so the available property is comprised of a number of small parcels. However, it is not mandatory that the remaining parcels be built as condominiums, and parcels may be combined. Other information on the property is available from the Village of Pinckney or Michigan Land Bank.
Parcels available include the following:
1) 4714-23-402-009, 4714-23-402-010, 4714-23-402-011, 4714-23-402-012
2) 4714-23-402-013, 4714-23-402-014, 4714-23-402-015, 4714-23-402-016
3) 4714-23-402-017, 4714-23-402-018, 4714-23-402-019, 4714-23-402-020
4) 4714-23-402-029, 4714-23-402-030, 4714-23-402-031, 4714-23-402-032
5) 4714-23-402-037, 4714-23-402-038, 4714-23-402-039, 4714-23-402-040
6) 4714-23-402-041, 4714-23-402-042, 4714-23-402-043, 4714-23-402-044
7) 4714-23-402-045, 4714-23-402-046, 4714-23-402-047. 4714-23-402-048
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.