147-193 W River Valley, 194-198 W River Valley & 211 W Pine Lake, Newaygo, MI 49337Request info Add to list
- Available Spaces
147-193 W River Valley, 194-198 W River Valley & 211 W Pine Lake is aretail property for lease in Newaygo, MI. The property currently has 1 retail space for lease and is marketed by NAI Wisinski of West Michigan.
Mixed use portfolio consisting of 59,300SF grocery anchored shopping center; an 8,027SF, two tenant, outlot retail center with the majority of building leased to a long term, credit tenant; and an 8,726SF, single tenant, medical office building with strong credit tenant. This offering is part of a large, successful, mixed use development. Co-listed with Stan Wisinski, 616-450-7889 mobile, email@example.com.
• Stabilized Asset with Upside: Opportunity to own three quality investment assets, priced on in-place income. The portfolio offers a strong, stable and diversified tenant base, while also offering upside from lease up of available space.
• Appealing Tenant Mix and Rent Roll: Diverse rent roll that boasts mostly national brand name tenants, two Fortune 500 companies (one with long lease term), a very strong regional healthcare provider, a corporate guaranteed grocery store, and several more corporate guaranteed leases.
• Well Designed, Mixed Use Project: The portfolio offering consists of three assets contained within a much larger mixed use project that includes numerous anchor and shadow anchor tenants, restaurants, banks, clothing and general merchandise retailers, and service retailers, along with medical, office and multifamily components. Take advantage of the inherent asset stability provided by the synergy of these different components.
• Little Deferred Maintenance: Well-maintained buildings with some capital improvements made recently – reduces need for major capital expenses in near future (keep more of your cash flow!).
• New Financing Opportunity: The property is offered free and clear of existing debt, providing an investor the opportunity to take advantage of the highly aggressive capital markets, low interest rates and maximum leverage.
• Prime Retail District: Strong retail location, situated at the crossroads of two major traffic arteries (State Highways M-37 and M-82), which acts as a regional draw to the outlying population surrounding the City of Newaygo.
• Priced Below Replacement Cost: Maintain rental pricing advantage over any new building constructed in the market, while offering modern retail appeal.
• Stable and Diverse Economy: The West Michigan/Greater Grand Rapids area is a vibrant and rapidly evolving community that offers a dynamic and growing economy anchored by a number of significant home based corporations, in addition to a strong medical component
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.