1623 South Washington Avenue is a mixed-use property for lease in Lansing, MI.
This former Little Caesars location is located on S Washington Ave, just North of the Lansing Board of Water and Light Headquarters and Co-generation Plant. The parcel includes frontage on S Washington from Garden St to E Barnes (212 Ft) with 160 Ft of frontage on Garden and 127 Ft on E Barnes.
The surrounding neighborhood features a high density of single family homes while commercial uses are found both North and South of the site on S Washington. To the South are located McLaren hospital and medical offices.
Average daily traffic is 10,675