• Year Built: 1977
49345 S Interstate 94 Service Dr is an office property for lease in Belleville, MI.
• Fantastic visibility off of I-94 by 90,081Traffic count per day. Currently property is used as a Western Theme Saloon and Dance Hall.
• Located on the south service drive of I-94 Freeway, east of Rawsonville Road, and west of Bellville Road, in Van Buren Township, Wayne County, Michigan. The property is commonly known as 49345 I-94 Service Drive, South, Belleville, MI 48111.
• "Belleville is an attractive community nestled on the peninsular shores of beautiful Belleville Lake, a picturesque setting with tree lined neighborhoods, enhanced by a traditional downtown and beautiful parks. Belleville also hosts a planned industrial park along the rail road corridor." http://www.belleville.mi.us/
• Belleville is 15 miles southeast of Ann Arbor and 29 miles southwest of Detroit.
• Willow Run Airport (WRA) is stationed within 5 miles from the property vicinity of49345 I-94 Service Drive, South, Belleville, MI 48111. WRA is a full service Air Port Provider and serves cargo, corporate and general aviation clients and has excellent services and infrastructure for airports in its class. http://www.willowrunairport.com/.
• Recommended use of property: Re-development Mix Use, Re-development Industrial, Re-development Retail, Brewery style Restaurant Concept, Ultra Sports Bar, Sports Bar and Entertainment Venue, Night Club, BBQ style Concept & Restaurant Facility, Margarita-ville style Restaurant Concept, New Country Music Venue & Entertainment Concept, Banquette and Event Center, Sports and Entertainment Complex.
• Recommended use of empty space/property: Micro Brewery, Banquette and Event Center, Commissary & Catering Business, Commissary for Brick and Mortar F&B Concept, Commissary for Food Trucks, Fitness Center, Office Space, Dance Studio, Entertainment Sound & Recording Studio,
• The building, as existing, consists of a one story masonry structure which is built on a masonry foundation with variable elevations on different sides of the structure, and has face brick veneer or painted concrete block on the exterior.
• The gross building area has been calculated at 22,607 square feet.
• Dimensions: The subject site is a mostly rectangular parcel with frontage on the south side of I-94 Service Drive South. The front, or northern property line is frontage on I-94 Service Drive South. The eastern side of the parcel borders an access road to the Harbor Club Apartments and Denton Road. The rear, or southern property line borders a cemetery. The western properly line borders and adjacent parcel Zoned C-1 developed with a party store.
• Size: Based on information obtained at the Van Buren Township Offices, the gross land area of the property is 214217 square feet or approximately 4.92 acres. The net land area after easements is approximately 4.86 acres or 211,604 square feet.
• Site improvements consist of an asphalt paved entry apron located in the northeast section of the site, an asphalt paved driveway and parking facility, concrete walk-ups, and some landscaping.
Request Property Information
- Nicole Hubert, agent and Rofo Pro