701 W Park Ave is aland property for lease in Thibodaux, LA.
Come take advantage of this unique opportunity to shape the growing Houma-Thibodaux MSA with up to 1,489 acres available to purchase in Terrebonne and Lafourche. With property available both north and south of the U.S. Highway 90 (Future I-49) Energy Corridor, these tracts offer a variety of development choices from single-family residential, multi-family residential, commercial, retail, industrial, and/or hospitality.
Property can be purchased in whole or in part. Features include:
- +/- 1,489 acres in Terrebonne & Lafourche Parishes
- One of the last chances to buy development acreage in the area
- Google Earth elevations listed up to 14' on many of the tracts
- Much of the property is in Flood Zone C and Proposed Flood Zone X
- Schriever acreage is just 4 miles North of U.S. Highway 90
- Bayou Blue acreage is just 2 miles South of U.S. Highway 90
- Almost 20,000 linear feet of road frontage and visibility on multiple roads
- LA Highway 20 traffic count of 29,102 cars per day (measured in 2010)
The Houma-Thibodaux MSA consistently has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Louisiana and has an 8 Parish retail draw of almost 450,000 people. It was recently ranked #6 of all nationwide mid-sized MSA’s by Area Development Magazine (May 2013) and was #24 overall out of 380 MSA’s in the U.S. This follows a January 2013 article in Forbes magazine naming Louisiana “America’s New Frontier for Business Opportunity”. In 2014, Houma was ranked as the 2nd Happiest Place to live in the U.S., Louisiana was ranked #1 in Business Climate by Business Facilities Magazine and #2 in Business Climate by Site Selection Magazine.
For additional information, please contact the listing agent, Hank Babin at 985-804-9991.
Request Property Information
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.