501 E Burton St is aspecial purpose property for lease in Sulphur, LA.
Nearly 7000 sq ft of convertible footage with 70 plus parking spaces which could become the site of additional facility expansion going forward. Currently used as the home of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship. An 1800 sq ft brick office/storage building is also included. Overflow parking is just across Edgar Street to the South 100'x100' m/l.