Horseshoe Road is aland property for lease in Schriever, LA.
Come take advantage of this unique opportunity to shape the growing Houma-Thibodaux MSA with up to 32 acres available to purchase in Terrebonne Parish. This tract lies just south of Thibodaux and north of US Highway 90 (Future I-49) and offers a variety of development choices from single-family residential, multi-family residential, commercial, retail, industrial, and/or hospitality.
Property can be purchased in whole or in part. Features include:
- Total of +/- 32 acres in Terrebonne Parish in this listing
- All of the property is currently agricultural sugar cane
- Frontage on four streets
- +/- 1,450 acres available in Terrebonne & Lafourche Parishes from same owner
- One of the last chances to buy development acreage in the area
- Google Earth elevations listed up to 14' on many of the tracts
- Much of the property is in Flood Zone C and Proposed Flood Zone X
- Just 4 miles North of U.S. Highway 90
- Almost 5,795 linear feet of road frontage and visibility on multiple roads
The Houma-Thibodaux MSA consistently has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Louisiana and has an 8 Parish retail draw of almost 450,000 people. It was recently ranked #6 of all nationwide mid-sized MSA’s by Area Development Magazine (May 2013) and was #24 overall out of 380 MSA’s in the U.S. This follows a January 2013 article in Forbes magazine naming Louisiana “America’s New Frontier for Business Opportunity”. In 2014, Houma was ranked as the 2nd Happiest Place to live in the U.S. and Louisiana was ranked #1 in Business Climate by Business Facilities Magazine. That same year, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce named LA the #1 export state, the #1 state in export growth, and the #2 state for income growth per capita. Most recently in 2015, Site Selection Magazine ranked LA #4 in Business Climate, its 6th straight Top 10 ranking. The magazine also awarded LA their Silver Shovel award in 2015 for the 6th consecutive year while ranking our economic development efforts #2 in the nation. Chief Executive magazine placed LA #7 in its "Best States for Business" in 2015.
For additional information, please contact the listing agent, Hank Babin at 985-804-9991.