- Available Spaces
13602 La-421 is aland property for lease in Saint Francisville, LA. The property currently has 1 land for lease and is marketed by NAI/Latter & Blum Commercial Baton Rouge.
- Sportsman's Paradise located just north of St. Francisville, Louisiana
- The subject property consist of a recreational tract of land containing approximately
250+ acres with a single-family residential camp containing three bedrooms and two full bathrooms.This two-story, “log cabin” improvement is in great shape and it has an extremely nice interior build with many upgrades.
- The 250± acres is improved for hunting with deer feed plots, deer stands, trails and other hunting improvements.
- Seller may consider subdividing.
- The property has easy access on Highway 421, which is just of Highway 61. The property is located 45 minutes from downtown Baton Rouge and one hour and forty-five minutes from Lafayette, Louisiana.
- The property has also been improved with two lakes that
enhance its appearance.
- Deer, turkey, rabbits, squirrels, and some duck hunting is supported by this mature tract of land.
- Hunt off your front porch.
- Mature timber with large white and red oak trees.
- There is also value in the many large oaks that are present throughout the property.
- There is a large creek that borders the north side of the property.
- The property is characterized by rugged hills, bluffs, ravines , and a large sandy creek with steep bluffs.
- Please contact listing agent for more information.
Request Property Information
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.