1850 Grand Terre is an industrial property for lease in Port Allen, LA.
Sublease available in West Baton Rouge's premiere distribution park with access to I-10, Baton Rouge, LA Hwy. 1, Lobdell Hwy. and LA Hwy. 190. HSA developed the two-building, 495,000-square-foot Baton Rouge West Distribution Center in 2008. Located one mile from Interstate 10, near the furthest inland deep-water port on the Mississippi River, Baton Rouge West provides a distribution hub for the South. The development features 30-foot clear heights, 80 exterior truck docks, 16 drive-in doors, and 50-foot column bay spacing. The building is tilt-wall construction and includes an ESFR Sprinkler System.
• Bulk Distribution Office / Warehouse Available
• West Baton Rouge's Premiere Distribution Hub
• One (1) Grade-Level Door / Five (5) Loading Docks
• Minutes from Baton Rouge, I-10, Mississippi River Bridge
• Tilt-Wall Construction / ESFR Sprinkler System
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.