701 S Peters St is aretail property for lease in New Orleans, LA.
To honor its history as a 19th century molasses refinery, this beautifully renovated 19th century building at 701 South Peter Street has been named Both street fronts are lined with French Doors and half-moon transoms letting in an abundance of natural light. This space can be subdivided for retail, office, and restaurant occupancy delivered in gray box condition.
- Immediately available
- Corner location with 153-linear feet of street front
- 1,667-feet of additional outdoor seating
- 14 French Door openings perfect for additional outdoor seating
- Charming original elements are exposed, including bricks, and wood columns, beams, and trusses
- Separate, secured service corridor for employee entry/exit/breaks as well as trash and grease trap waste removal with security keypad
- 40 Tons of HVAC ready for Tenants duct work
- Utilities: electric, water and gas run to the premises and separately metered
- Plumbing: 4” sewer line and 1” water line run and stubbed to the premises
- Grease trap: 1,000 gallon grease trap
- Hood stack: 18”x18”
- 2 hour rated ceiling in place as required by Fire Marshall and according to all code requirements
- Sprinkler System: in place with heads run as open space
- 12-foot ceilings uninterrupted by columns creating a very open space
The Refinery is in the historic Warehouse/Arts District, one of the fastest growing, most popular neighborhoods in New Orleans. South Peter Street is a heavy pedestrian and vehicular corridor used by locals and tourists alike.
Amenities within a 3 minute walk include:
- 5,100 residents Downtown
- 17,000 hotel rooms in 66 hotels Downtown
- 75 restaurants
- 200 retail shops
- 23 museums and galleries
- Over 7 million square feet of office space
- 36 luxury residences above
- 2 Blocks to Morial Convention Center
- 2 Blocks to The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk
- Premium Parking Lot #P152 one block away
- Transportation Stop across the street, Bus 10
- Street Car stop ½ mile away, St. Charles and Girod
Request Property Information
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.