1241 South White Street is an office property for lease in New Orleans, LA.
Rare opportunity to purchase an early 20th Century building that has been thoughtfully and carefully renovated to preserve its historic charm and character. Constructed circa 1914, the building was completely renovated in 2009 beginning with a new concrete slab and interior framing and walls while preserving the original brick and stucco exterior.
- New TPO roof with original clay tile sides and original copper gutters
- Original cypress stained millwork and doors with glass knob handles
- Marvin aluminum clad, double pane windows with low-e glass throughout to match original design
- Two 16-seer two-speed Trane HVAC units
- New bath tile and fixtures
- Stained concrete and Maple floors
- Exterior balcony with original iron railings off of two front offices
- Recessed lighting throughout entire building
- Spray foam insulation in all walls and ceilings
- Wired for security system
- Magnetic door locks
- VOIP phone system
- CAT5 to all offices
- Security cameras
- Speaker wiring
The cost to build a similar building of comparable quality would conservatively cost approximately $225-250 psf, or upwards of $1,000,000. This does not take into account the cost of the land.
This property is ideally located such that there are numerous arteries to access Downtown/CDB, Uptown, Garden District, Mid-City, Metairie and Elmwood all in 5-10 minutes. Convenient access to I-10 also allows for quick trips to the airport, Westbank or the Northshore.
Request Property Information
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.