3661 Bayou Black Dr is aland property for lease in Houma, LA.
Winter Quarters is a 94-acre oasis in the heart of Sportsman's Paradise. The property has been the private residence and playground to a local physician who never built his main house on the grounds. It offers a variety of uses, including but not limited to: high-end residential and waterfront residential development; corporate headquarters or retreat center; residential compound for single or multiple owners; or mixed-use development.
Features of the property include:
- Gated, main entrance to the property lined with mature oak trees;
- Private street lined with mature oak trees;
- ~3.5 acre pond stocked with bass, sac-a-lait, and bream. Pond is about 15-18' deep and has two illuminated fountains and small island;
- ~4.25 acre orchard with over 150 pecan and citrus trees;
- ~7.15 acre, three-tiered site for the location of a main structure (headquarters, hospitality, etc.);
- ~2,250 linear feet of waterfront along Minor's Canal. Almost entirely bulkheaded and lined with trees.;
- 2,526 SF guest house with 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths
- Rear pond with decks and bridge. Also stocked with bass, sac-a-lait, and bream;
- Marina area (with concrete boat launches and steel bulkhead) fit for almost any use. 4 main boat launches, 1 dry dock, 1 small boat launch, 3 large boat slips, 4 small boat slips, and plenty of linear feet for boat mooring. Also includes pilings for covered slips and lifts;
- 11,676 SF ICM warehouse with overhead doors, commercial grade kitchen, walk-in freezer/cooler, 2 large climate controlled cedar closets, meat processing area, and more;
- 5-acre game preserve with high-fencing, pens, grazing areas, plus hatchery and incubator buildings. Was registered with LWF for alternative livestock (whitetail deer, buffalo, ostrich, emu, etc.);
- Rifle and Archery Ranges;
- 4,200 SF concrete slab with 10 kennel areas and runs with high chain-link fence;
- Plenty of additional land for a variety of uses. Some areas feature raised mounds for future buildings;
- Some equipment (tractors, mowers, bush hog, trailered generator, etc. will be included; and
- Grounds are monitored by security cameras (some with audio)
Documents on file include drawings for 9-hole golf course, courtyard around main structure, waterfront development community, guest house floor plan, and more.
Shown by appointment only to qualified buyers with listing agent present. Owner financing options may be available.
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.