- Available Spaces
|---||Land||For sale: Contact for Pricing||905,176 sqft|
|---||Land||For lease: Negotiable||905,176 sqft|
8000 East Texas Street is aland property for lease in Bossier City, LA. The property currently has 2 lands for lease and is marketed by Coldwell Banker J. Wesley Dowling & Associates.
OUTPARCELS ONLY - TWO MILLION VISITORS LAST YEAR! 71,559 CARS/DAY. FOR SALE OR LEASE. PRICE NEGOTIABLE. OWNER WILL CONSIDER ALL OFFERS FOR ALL OR PART. This highly desirable location is in the booming business corridor from Bossier City to Haughton, offering tremendous exposure, convenience, visibility, and accessibility to U.S. Highway 80 and Interstates 20 and 220. Lies within 1 mile of Barksdale Air Force Base, the new Bossier Parish Community College campus, and the new Cyber Innovation Center. This site receives visitors daily from a multi-state region, including Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, and beyond.
NOW ONLY TWO OUTPARCELS AVAILABLE:
Tract 1 = 20.785 acres has frontage on U.S. Highway 80 and 1,430' of I-220 visibility
Tract 3 = SOLD 3 acres, appx. 4.5 acres remaining on the frontage on U.S. Highway 80 and entrances on both east and west sides
- The 350 acre Class One Louisiana Downs Thoroughbred Racetrack opened in 1974, with a $110 million expansion in 2004, only racetrack/casino in North Louisiana
- 50,000 square foot Harrah's Casino entertainment complex
- This site received over TWO MILLION VISITORS last year
- Fuddrucker's restaurant opened in 2007
- 4-story, 82,588 sq. ft. Marriott Spring Hill Suites opened in June 2008, with two more hotels planned.
Request Property Information
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.