Airline Hwy. at Barringer Foreman Road is aland property for lease in Baton Rouge, LA.
For sale is a 1.5 acre tract of vacant land situated near the intersection of Airline Hwy. and Barringer Foreman Road. The Subject Property is located next to Long Farm Village, Baton Rouge's newest Traditional Neighborhood Development. The site has access to Airline Hwy. as well as Barringer Foreman Road. This location is ideal for retail and office users.
Over 35,000 cars per day travel in front of the site in the westbound lanes of Airline Hwy. A total of 65,000 +/- cars per day travel this section of Airline Hwy. The Subject Property is one of the last remaining available tracts of land in the area.
A larger tract of 7.595 acres is also available. Owner will sell the property and/or build to suit. The property will be delivered out of the flood plain with a base flood elevation of 17ft.
• Vacant land available on Airline Hwy. in Baton Rouge, LA
• Located adjacent to Long Farm Village, near new Rouses Supermarket
• Close proximity to new Antioch Extension, currently under construction
• One of the last remaining tracts of available land to purchase in the area
• Tracts are for sale, can be subdivided, build to suit also available