611 N Bardstown Rd is aretail property for lease in Mount Washington, KY.
Mount Washington Center, a 30,926 square foot neighborhood retail center located on Bardstown Road in Mount Washington, Kentucky (Louisville MSA). Originally anchored by Pic Pac grocery, the center was constructed in 1999 on a 5.69 acre site.
* Over 31,000 people live within a five mile radius of Mount Washington Center with a median household income of $69,000.
High Growth / Employment
* Bullitt County is one of the fastest growing communities in Kentucky with direct access to major employers in Louisville, Elizabethtown, and Fort Knox. Located within 16 miles of UPS Worldport in Louisville, over 6,000,000 SF of distribution warehouse space has been constructed in Bullitt County since 2000.
Large Site with Signalized Entrance
* The 5.69 acre site is located at a signalized intersection along Bardstown Road. The center also provides full ingress/egress to the residential neighborhood in the rear of the property.
* There is room for an outlot at the signalized intersection providing investors with a future development opportunity.
* There is potential for expansion of the 18,000 SF anchor space or for additional shops, or for additional parking if the outlot is developed.
Free and Clear Offering
* The center is not encumbered with existing debt required to be assumed. Investors are able to structure the acquisition most conducive to their debt and equity sources.
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.