6714 Hunters Creek Blvd is amulti-family property for lease in Louisville, KY.
INVESTORS perk up those ears!!! This is a package DEAL (DEAL being the OPERATIVE WORD). 17 investment properties for sale! No less than 5 properties will be sold at one time. ALL 17 homes are CURRENTLY RENTED. Most of them are on LONG term leases. Total price for all 17 homes is $1,725,000. The return on investment is 10.25%, PLUS depreciation of 3% for a total return on investment of 13.25%. The total monthly income for all 17 houses is $14,658.00. Total maintenance for all 17 homes in 2015 was $8,450. Home owner’s insurance for all 17 properties was $13,460 in 2015. The total tax bill for all 17 properties was $16,102 in 2015. ALL of these homes are well kept, in great condition, and have great tenants!!! Buyer will have to adhere to all lease terms currently in place until renewal date(s). Owner pays NO utilities under current lease terms. All homes are sold as is.
Create a Property List
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.