• Year Built: 2007
6105 Strawberry Ln is an industrial property for lease in Louisville, KY.
Built in 2007 - 28' clear, clear span facility with frontage on Strawberry Lane with multiple dock and drive in loading capability positions.
4% co-operating agent commission.
Airport Industrial Center of Greater Louisville is an urban industrial park consisting of 147.5 acres and approximately 1.5 million square feet of existing buildings. AIC’s combination of heavy electrical power, industrial cranes, compressed air facilities, and vast amounts of open space—especially in a facility so close to the airport is an asset.
The center also has 50+ acres for future warehouse development. Will build to suit.
– Airport Industrial Center is minutes from United Parcel Services Worldport
– Located within Enterprise Zone and Foreign Trade Zone
– Close to 300,000 square feet of medium to heavy manufacturing space for lease
– Buildings include truck docks, cranes, heavy power, large overhead doors, paint booths, clean rooms, and a wide-range of other industrial facilities
– Space available in both single and multi-tenant buildings
– Rail service is available
Create a Property List
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.