429 433 S. 2nd St. is a mixed-use property for lease in Louisville, KY.
In the heart of the Louisville's Central Business District, on S. 2nd Street between Muhammad Ali Blvd. & W. Liberty St., The Howard-Hardy House is one of only two surviving pre-1840 residences in downtown Louisville. Its rehabilitation was awarded an Ida Lee Willis Preservation Award by the Kentucky Heritage Council (Priced at $725,000). Next door is brand-new office/retail space, on the ground-level, that was developed as part of the Cathedral Commons project (Priced at $200,000). Tremendous location, visibility, structure, and character. Excellent location for office or commercial use.
- Zoned C-2. Suitable for many commercial uses.
- Geothermal energy system.
- Close to Convention Center, Major Hotels, 4th Street Live, Hall of Justice & YUM Center.
- Interstates 64, 65, & 71 within 1 mile.
- Howard-Hardy House on National Register of Historic Places; Built 1830.
- Howard-Hardy House is 5,566 sq ft. over three levels.
- Retail/Office space at 433 S. 2nd is 2,682 on the ground-level.
Create a Property List
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.