Stump Bluff Rd is aland property for lease in Bowling Green, KY.
Featuring prime river frontage along the Barren River, perfect for fishing or boating, this recreational retreat offers marketable timber, cropland and oil income within minutes of Bowling Green, Kentucky! With 291± total acres that can be divided into three tracts – specifically 47±, 79± and 165± acre tracts – you can take advantage of this property’s limitless potential. Hunting and other recreational opportunities abound along with building sites, beautiful views and
trails for riding. Make this end-of-the-road property your own and see everything it has to offer today!
Total Asking Price: $750,000
• 126± acres: $335,000
• 165± acres: $440,000
• 291± total acres – can be divided into 3 tracts
• Barren River frontage
• Marketable timber, cropland & oil income
• Private end-of-the road location
• Deer, turkey & small game hunting
• Electric and public water lines in place along paved road
• Mineral rights conveyed w/ real estate
• Sellers will maintain oil & gas lease; new owner receives 12.5% of production
• Cropland leased through 2018; future crop lease income prorated to date of closing
United Country – Heartland Realty & Auction LLC
Realtor/Auctioneer: Terry Garmon
ONLY IF REQUIRED:
United Country – Heartland Realty & Auction, LLC
905 Lovers Lane, Suite 300, Bowling Green, KY 42103
Create a Property List
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.