9th & Cypress is aretail property for lease in Dwight, KS.
Commercial Building for Sale
Excellent Location ● Dozens of Potential Uses
Property Location: 9th & Cypress, Dwight, KS 66849
This is a very unique opportunity to purchase a high quality, low cost commercial building in a very desirable location. This former Prairie Heights Elementary school building was built in 1954 as the Dwight Rural High School and in 1968 was transferred to the Morris County Schools USD-417. The building was retired from service in May 2015 and is very well positioned for conversion to many other uses.
• Currently exempt from property taxes
• Includes 8 large, well-it classrooms
• Office, 2 restrooms & 2 locker rooms
• 24± miles south of I-70
• Next to railroad service
• Full-size gymnasium
• Newer metal roof
• Brick exterior
• Separate building with 2 large classrooms
• Phone & networking systems in place
• Ample parking along the east side of the property
• Remote controlled roof-mounted central heating & air conditioning
• Total sq ft 26,772 ± on 3.36 ± acres of land
Also being offered for sale is vacant land to the east of the school building. This tract of land is not included in the price of the building, but could be bought along with the building.
United Country - Red Hills Realty & Auction
Create a Property List
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.