4144 In-39 is aland property for lease in La Porte, IN.
12.69 acres of mature wooded terrain located just off Hwy 39 and seconds away from exit 49 on the Indiana Toll Road (I 80/I 90). The site gives you the country living feeling with the benefit of close proximity to major highways and quick transportation routes. Traffic counts on Hwy 39 are 7,319 VPD. Traffic counts on I 80/I 90 are 25,932 VPD. City water and Sewer are on site as well as AEP electric and NIPSCO gas. Subdivision studies have been completed for a 9 site residential subdivision (approx. 1 acre per buildable site). Site also could be great for developing a retirement or rehabilitation treatment facility.
The site currently features a homestead with 4 bedrooms and 1.25 bathrooms. Three outbuildings including a 3 season’s gazebo, a garage or workshop area and a barn for additional storage.
• Water and sewer services are provided under the 39 north conservancy district after construction of a 4.2 million dollar utility system. The bonds will be paid in 2019 at which time this area will enjoy county tax rates but with city services.
• The unique utility mix of AEP electric and NIPSCO gas offer the lowest rates in the region.
• Hi-Point is only eight miles south of the Four Winds Casino Resort in New Buffalo and Exit 49 is the primary exit for all arriving via I-90.
• Blue Chip Casino and Spa Resort is just nine miles west of Hi-Point, and Exit 49 is used by 65% of its visitors.
• Hi-Point is one of only two exits with lodging visible from I-90 for 72 miles from Hammond to South Bend.
• University of Notre Dame is 28 miles east and fills area lodging (including the Hampton Inn at Hi-Point) for all home football games.
• The area within two miles of Hi-Point is growing with new industries, golf course condo's and residential development.
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.