• Year Built: 1908
146 East Washington Street is a mixed-use property for lease in Indianapolis, IN.
* 12,550 sf available - total building
* 4 Floors -- individual floors available
* Restaurant, Retail, Law, Accounting, Condominium, Specialty Dining
* Special Old Time Charm - Exposed Brick Walls & Ceilings
* Unique, One of a Kind Offering
* Use and Style Just Waiting for Your Creativity
* 1st floor = 2,800 sf
* 2nd floor = 3,250 sf
* 3rd floor = 3,250 sf
* 4th floor = 3,250 sf
* Basement with back access.
* Great location & Views
* New Transportation Center across Washington Street
* All Main Office Buildings within 1-4 blocks
* Main Hotels within 1-4 blocks
* City County Building 1/2 block
* Banker's Life Fieldhouse - 2 blocks
* Roof Top Access. Can be Remodeled for Use.
Washington St = 16,888+ ADT
Pennsylvania St = 23,566+ ADT
Walking Traffic = 1,000's
Proximity: 1 mile 3 miles 5 miles
Total Population: 15,254 113,781 299,908
Median Age: 33.21 33.46 34.39
Households: 7,465 45,358 119,800
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.